Are you passionate about learning and digitalization? You are an experienced sales talent and are now looking for the step into a new innovative world in which YOU contribute significantly to success and can directly shape your role? Then this is your shot!Information om uppdraget
As a pioneer in Accelerated Learning methods in Sweden, Brights aims to revolutionize adult education and make it dynamic. Our pedagogical concept focuses on learning by doing, continuous feedback, and lifelong learning so that graduates can meet the ever-changing needs of the future.
To further expand the business area of learning or further training of employees, as well as the offer of customized consulting services around the topic of individual and organizational learning, we are looking for you as a Business Manager for Göteborg. In this role, you will actively promote the sales of Brights re-skilling, up-skilling, and consulting services throughout Sweden to strengthen our business in the long term. Your task is identifying and specifying concrete needs and leading the project with our clients. The overall planning and implementation of the program are then carried out by your colleagues from the Program Management department.
This is an international process where we work across countries and we therefore ask you to submit your CV in English. Thank you
Your Benefits in the position as Business Manager for Brights:
- Good working environment with the office in town
- Flexible work hours and location
- Structured onboarding program
- Skill and competence development through training courses and support from colleagues
- Team activities, trips, training, wellness but also after-works
- Brights are growing, and there will be opportunities for you to be a part of a fantastic journey
- Be responsible for all sales activity associated with company training (re- and upskilling of customers internal employees)
- Conduct off- and online meetings, webinars, and roadshows to strengthen the Brights brand sustainably.
- Expand your professional network and position yourself as a learning specialist in social media, trade fairs, conferences, etc.
- Continuous optimization of internal sales processes, as well as support in the further development of marketing/PR initiatives & sales documents
Vi söker dig som
- At least two years of practical work experience in IT/tech project management, consulting, and sales of products/services requiring explanation, ideally related to the field and training.
- Strong service and customer orientation, results-oriented approach, and IT affinity
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to build and sustain trusting relationships with clients, managers, and colleagues
- Business fluent in Swedish and English
- Flexibility regarding national business trips and trips to headquarters newly built Campus in Hagastaden in Stockholm (travel activity of approx. 10 %)
Who we think you are
For this position we will focus on your potential and the following competences are considered crucial for the role:
- Taking initiatives
- Result Oriented/Perservance
- Business Accumen
- Self-Reliant/ Responsible
Start: According to agreement