Let's make the world a greener place! Our client is working for a better environment within the marine area, together with them Academic Work are now looking for a Business Controller who wants to be a part of the journey. We want you who's structured, analytical and have the ability to run many parallel projects simultaneously. Maybe you have a couple of years experience besides your relevant studies. Is this you? We welcome your application as soon as possible!Information om uppdraget
Together with our client, we are now looking for a Business Controller to a full-time position. Our clients' office is located in Mölndal, here you're welcomed by an open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. They provide great potential for personal and professional development. This is a consultant assignment, initial a six months period with a great chance of extension for the right person.You are offered:
- Our client offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company with strong growth that's in front of green technology for ships.
- As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer here.
As a Project Controller you work in a team with the Project Managers. You should be up-to-date and ensure that all parameters of the project go according to plan, such as costs, margins e.g. You should also perform risk assessments in the project and assist the team with contractual issues.
Your main tasks will be to...
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and follow up on budgets and overall status of the projects.
- Analyze budget deviations and report to key stakeholders such as CFO, Project Department Manager and Finance Manager.
- Prepare monthly project reporting in close cooperation with the Project Managers.
- Support the Project Managers in developing and overview of project budgets and prognosis, and other project finance related activities.
- Ensure timely and exact project billing in cooperation with the Project Managers and the Finance Department.
Vi söker dig som
- University degree in finance or economics combined with a minimum of one year of work experience and a maximum of three years work experience as a Project or Business Controller from an international business.
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to run many parallel projects simultaneously.
- Experience with project business is meritorious.
- Prior experience with SAP Business One and knowledge of accounting principles is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory.
As a person you are:
- Organized and thorough
- Communicative and solution-oriented team player with the will to constantly work on improvements
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, 6-months with a possibility to prolongation
- Location: Mölndal, Sweden
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. Please provide your CV and cover letter in English.