Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work remote in a dynamic work environment where you get the chance to develop? We are now looking for a business controller to a global division for Husqvarna Group.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then, apply today!Information om uppdraget
In this role you will be part of GIS, Husqvarna Group's IT-function which has the primarily resposibility for overseeing their IT strategy, systems and infrastructure. The division provides IT services and solutions including IT security and supports and collaborates with the business stakeholders within the divisions. The organization consists of around 140 persons, where the majority is located in Huskvarna (Sweden), Charlotte (USA) and Ulm (Germany).
In order to succeed in this role, we believe you are self-driven and result-oriented person who work in with structure and possess strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines. Of importance is also your analytical skills and ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable recommendations and presentations. Since this role will support and cooperate closely with different functions we believe you have good collaborations skills and feel comfortable having many contacts within the organization.You are offered
- A chance to work fully remote
- A flexible and challenging position with possibility for personal and professional development.
- Being part of a global dynamic workplace with good work environment.
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Be an active part in monthly follow up as well as budget and forecast processes
- Monitor and proactively address issues on the financial performance of the divison
- Continuously improve data quality related to financial follow up
- Business case preparation and follow up of project investments
- Prepare for and be an active participant in the divisions' reviews
Vi söker dig som
- A candidate with at least two years work experience from a similar controller role
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance or similar
- Excellent English, verbal and written since all communication will be in English
- Good knowledge of IT tools and MS Office
- Relevant experience in IT Controlling
- Earlier experience working in a multinational organization
As a person you are:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, 6 months with great chances for extension
- Location: Huskvarna
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.