Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and start 12/10 to 31/12. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
- You architect, design, develop and maintain Java code in symbiosis with a handful of other languages
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Continuously improve our product by innovating on the service through the usage of A/B tests.
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- You have 2-5+ years of relevant work experience
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You are comfortable working with modern infrastructure and tools
- You are comfortable running your software in Linux environments
- You know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
- Youre familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code
You have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutionsOther information
- Start: Asap
- Work extent: Full time, long term
- Location: Central Gothenburg, but right now work from home
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.