We are Polestar, the electric performance brand. We are detail obsessed, performance focused and determined to make the most advanced and exciting electric cars the world has ever seen. We blaze our own trail, one without compromise. We dont believe in shortcuts, we innovate constantly and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best. Were expanding, and we need people who share our vision and want to be part of something different.
Do you have a degree in economics/business? This role will provide a great opportunity for you to gain knowledge of the financial processes and businesses and tools at Polestar. In the role as junior accountant you will work closely with operations and play an important role. Is this your next opportunity? Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Polestar looking for a junior accountant. The department has a flat organization and you will work close to your colleagues. Polestar is on an exciting journey and constantly evolving. The work-place will be in the Polestar Cube, Torslanda - a top-class working environment.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process and you will be working as a consultant at Polestar. The goal is that the consultant will be recruited to Polestar in the future.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be working closely with your colleagues in a more supportive role.For example, you will:
- Support the finance team in various tasks, for example analysis and administrative tasks
- Handle AP clerk tasks
- Map and develop financial flows
The position suits you who wants to join an expanding company and be a long-term part of this exciting journey.Vi söker dig som
- Have a University Finance related Bachelor degree
- Knowledge in accounting, controlling and Excel
- Proficiency in English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Have knowledge in SAP
- Have a keen interest in technology
- Have work-experience with accounting (part-time and summer job following studies is OK)
As a person, you have strong team skills and deliver on commitments. You are flexible and able to embrace changes and ability to work proactively in a changing environment. You are communicative and like an environment with lots of contacts. You are innovative and see possibilities in every challenge. You are structured and enjoy working towards given deadlines.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: Torslanda, Göteborg
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Polestar is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.