Have you heard about self-driving cars? Do you know why autonomous driving has not happened yet? Do you want to work on the edge of the technology and be part of a team who will actualize it? Then this might be a role for you.
We are looking for a driven person who get encouraged by working in close contact with colleagues where innovation is a key factor. If all the above interest you, then this might be your dream job.Information om uppdraget
UniqueSec is an innovative company that develops advanced algorithms in commercial signal and radar solutions in various applications, primarily in automotive and work with giant automotive tier-1s and OEMs to bring the safety of vehicles to a new level.
The company is a Gothenburg-based startup company and is unique in its technical niche. UniqueSec currently consists of four experienced and competent engineers with a great entrepreneurial spirit.
This role will benefit your technical competence at the same time as you get to be highly involved in an innovative company that works towards major players in the Automotive industry. You will be a key player where your efforts will be directly decisive for the company's journey forward.
You will initially receive a lot of support from your colleagues in order to grow in roles and work more independently. Kasra, who is the CEO of the company, advocates teamwork, transparency and a pleasant work environment.Why UniqueSec
- You will have the chance to climb and develop in UniqueSec since the organization is a start-up and under expansion, therefore theres a lot of opportunities within the company.
- You will belong to a team with a high team spirit but also collaborate with colleagues throughout the whole organization and your colleagues will support you and help you develop.
As an engineer at UniqueSec, youll have responsibilities as part of the design and development team and create customer-specific solutions.
Since no solution is the same as the other, you can expect that the days will vary.
But mostly you will do different tasks among:
- Hardware and software development
- RF and millimeter-wave system design and analysis
- Signal processing algorithm design and implementation
- Interfacing to automotive sensors
Vi söker dig som
Brilliant and collaborative engineer who can define and formulate problems and propose logical ways to solve them. You have positive attitude and a strong academic background and are keen to continue improve further and share your knowledge with others.
On top of this, you need
- Degree in communication, electrical, computer engineering or related areas.
- Knowledge in digital signal processing and signals and systems
- MATLAB programming skills
- Understanding of radar and its signal processing
- Some Algorithm design experience
- Experience of operating measurement instruments (e.g spectrum analyzer, VNA)
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Fluency or proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Swedish/European permanent residency or citizenship
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Gothenburg
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from UniqueSec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.