Here at Polestar, the product is at the center of everything we do and we are obsessed with refining everything, whether it be a chassis component, a carbon fiber solution or typography.
We are currently looking for a Account Manager/Sales Support to help Polestar evolve and grow. If you have prior experience within sales aswell as completed studies from a relevant field, this might just be what you are looking for!Information om uppdraget
You are offered
- A position in an international organization where freedom under responsibility characterizes the work environment
- The possibility to work with an exciting and innovative product
- A role in Polestar Engineered salesteam were you get the opportunity to help and support both customers and staff
The Account Manager/Sales Support that Polestar is currently looking for has a wide variety of task in their everyday work. The role supports the team with assigned back office tasks, enabling access to information and project supporting the ongoing business and relations with markets.
The role shall also build relations, support sales & activities on assigned markets according to the sales and marketing plan for the Engineered business.
Main tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage its assigned support tasks to reach Polestar Engineered set goals.
- Monitor and pull needed sales and marketing data from business systems to build sales reports and forecasts.
- Build key relations to secure Polestar awareness and ability to follow through with the set sales and marketing strategy
- Create and implement over time the tactical sales plans together with the Polestar Engineered sales team.
- Creating and overtime updating market sales reports.
Vi söker dig som
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing or a from a similar relevant field
- Excellent skills in MS Office including Pivot Tables and merging data and creation of Excel reports
- Prior experience from a sales environment
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
As a person you are driven to do an excellent work where ever you are and whatever you are currently working with. You get motivated by communicating to customers and colleagues. Polestar also believes that the right candidate has a strong business sense and experience and knowledge from industry.
It's meritorious if you
* Speak other languages (e.g. Swedish & German)
Who are we looking for
- A structured and thorough candidate who have the ability to plan their work effectively
- Someone with a bold mindset who is result-oriented and is not afraid to go the extra mile needed to achieve their and Polestars goals
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Torslanda, Göteborg
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Polestar that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.