As a quality coordinator you work closely to both production and product development.
You together with the quality manager will ensure high quality and safety or our products and that all regulations are being followed. You will report directly to the quality manager.
- Have an ongoing quality control in the production and perform daily controls.
- Perform internal audit
- Educate staff internally regarding quality routines.
- Responsible for implementation of routines and work methods regarding quality.
- Building and implementing good manufacturing practices.
- Responsible for handling complaints.
- Maintain and improve our HACCP plans.
- Review and keeping up to date with quality related legislation and certification
- Work with BRC in factory and documentation.
- Tight communication with production team regarding product deviations.
- Supporting the product development team and quality manager
- Coordinating and planning shelf-life test together with our product developers
Previous work with food industry and knowledge about BRC is a merit but not a must.
We believe in people who are extra driven and want to help build something together.
Please send in an application in Swedish or English