Heat Pump - Process Engineer
- You are highly involved in the hands-on development of our product.
- You contribute to product development strategies and road maps.
- You work with our customers and the project execution team to provide state of the art solutions to fit their needs.
- You will be coaching, communicating, educating your surroundings within your line of work. A clear understanding and interest in your colleagues need and endeavors is essential to create a dynamic and effective team of engineers.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experience from system design.
- Thermodynamic processes knowledge
- You are both eager to learn and willing to teach others.
- A Positive mindset.
- You enjoy the close collaboration with other disciplines and team based project set-up.
- You have a sense of quality in your deliverables to internal and external customers.
The large-scale industrial heat pump market is on the rising and we are now in a ramp-up phase preparing to meet the market demand, both current and future.
In this ramp-up phase we are looking for you who are willing to shape not only our product but also who we are, and how we work. We strive to be a great place to work, allowing different personalities and perspectives to grow and develop together.
Check out this page to learn more about our heat pump business:
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet. to learn more about our Gas Service business check out the link below
We can offer you employment benefits such as: reduction of working hours, advance vacation, health care allowance and an eventual possibility to a flexible working place.
What’s it like to work at Siemens Energy? Take a look: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Don’t hesitate - apply via https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html , id nr 244326 not later than June 1st.
Ongoing selection is applied, the role might be filled before last application date.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Henrik Hjelm on Henrik.email@example.com
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Erica Schurz on firstname.lastname@example.org
We refrain from all contact with staffing and recruitment companies, or advertising brokers.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson (Unionen) 0122-840 21, Simon Von Eckardstein (Sveriges Ingenjörer) 0122-842 24,
Jan Lundgren (Ledarna) 0122-812 33, Jonny Persson (IF Metall) 0122-817 69