Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.Who are we?
We're a group of 11 team members working within the department of technical sales support. Our projects focus on modifications and upgrades (Mods&Ups) of our gas turbine fleet globally (Medium Sized Gas turbines 15-60 MW).
The general goal of the Mods&Ups department is to help our customer to be better and reach new targets. This includes fuel flexibility, lowering emissions to comply with the everchanging legislation and society demands, increase their overall efficiency and improve their power output.The challenge
Who are you?
- Suggest solutions upon the wide range of our customer's technical needs. You will work in cooperation with our sales organization and will be responsible for technical specifications, scope of supply and cost calculations for the customer's specific technical solution.
- Participate in a broad spectrum of Mods & Ups projects, dynamic in both size and complexity. You will technical coordinate different engineering disciplines through the Mods&Ups projects in cooperation with the Project Manager, as well as be responsible for a sub-project in the order execution face, all depending on the size and complexity.
- You will also act as technical support during customer meetings together with the sales manager, both internally and at the customer's site. Expect to travel 10-15 days per year.
- At least a bachelor's degree within engineering. A focus on mechanical engineering or similar knowledge/work experience is meriting. Knowledge regarding gas turbines is further beneficial.
- You will be expected to work in several interfaces internally and direct with the end customer and therefore, high cooperation skills and high skill of the English language, both written and spoken is required.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 189213 and no later than 16th of December. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager, Peter Alm on 0122-81564 or for questions about the recruitment process contact responsible recruiter, Unn Thorén, on 0122-82479.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25