Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are now looking for a new colleague who would like to come and work with us and with Gas Turbine Overhauls. Your main responsibility as a Technical sub Project Manager is to prepare and be responsible of the technical scopes for the upcoming inspections/overhauls while having a close collaboration with the project manager of the project.
The possibility of working with different areas within service will give you a great opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.T
Who are you?
- Define the technical scope for maintenance levels, repairs and inspections/overhauls along with any other site activities.
- Define detailed scope for sold service bulletins, modifications and additional activities in order for the customers to improve the performance, availability, reliability and safety.
- Present technical scope to the customers and adjust it accordingly to their expectations and site specific needs.
- Define site activities and assembly tools/instruments needed for the site works.
- Prepare technical assistance to solve customer operational issues and problems.
- Take part in the work of improving the processes and software that are being used by us in our daily work.
- Some travel may occur 5-10%.
Why should you be working at Siemens?
- Bachelor or Master's in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or related), or equivalent experience.
- Extended knowledge of Gas turbine or similar products, from design or field experience.
- Knowledge of Gas turbine maintenance concepts.
- Be able to work well in teams and have a good communication, both internally and externally.
- Ability to coordinate technical issues and conduct meetings.
- Ability to face the customer to present a technical scope.
- Good knowledge of IT systems/software, especially SAP, PLM2020 and MS Office.
- Good communication skills (written & oral) within the English language.
- Knowledge of the Swedish language is an advantage.
Siemens steam- and gas turbines provides heat and light to the world!
Siemens is today one of the major companies within health care, energy and industry. Together we are approx.. 370.000 curious and competent employees in over 190 countries who are working with developing the future. You could be one of us - read more at Siemens.se.
At Siemens we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits - in all organisational levels.Application
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 191885 and no later than March 5th. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager, Petra Dagberg, on tel +46 (0)122 82730 or for questions about the recruitment process contact responsible recruiter, Unn Thorén, on +46 (0)122 84279.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25