Project Quality Manager (PQM) Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
We are now recruiting 2-3 Project Quality Managers who will be a part of the project core team acting as a Sub-project managers for all quality activities in the project and reports to the assigned Project Manager (PM).
The Project Quality Manager will establish quality plans, coordinate and monitor the quality activities for the project he or she is appointed to. Activities are based on customer contracts, internal instructions and processes, local laws and regulations.
In addition to the Project Quality Managers there are assigned other resources from the Product Quality Team, Conformity Assessment and Product Safety team also doing working for the project.
The work will require a limited amount of international business travels.The challenge
Who are you?
- Quality control and assurance in the project, with the authority and responsibility to ensure that the quality plan is implemented and maintained in the project.
- As Sub-PM Quality the Project Quality Manager is also responsible for the quality budget and the project time schedule for QM activities.
- Report any deviations from the company Quality Management System, to the Company Quality Management.
- Support the assigned project team with quality specific information and guidance (e.g. nonconformance, fault reports, Quality Gates, Lessons Learned etc.)
- Customer and project team main point of contact for all quality topics.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Results and quality orientation with focus on customer
- Experience with quality control/assurance topics 2-3 years
- Being fluent in English language is required, additional languages are valued
- Experience from working in project team 2-3 years. (Work as PM or Sub-PM is valued)
- Knowledge of Gas turbine product is beneficial
- Technical Education B.Sc /M.Sc degree
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 189584 and no later than December 18. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden.
For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Daniel Andersson tel. +46 (0)122 81706.
For questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg, tel. +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25