Project Manager WarrantyJoin us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
To Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB in Finspång, we are now looking for a "Project manager warranty".
You will - starting from commercial operation - lead and coordinate the warranty project team in accordance with the contractual agreements, legislation, and Siemens directives and to the satisfaction of the Customer.The challenge
You will be responsible for handling warranty claims from PAC, however the overall project responsibility remains with the Project Manager until formal handover to Project Manager Warranty at Project Closure (PM670) unless revoked earlier.
The responsibility ends at Final customer acceptance (PM700). Areas of importance are but are not limited to:
Who are you?
- Secure complete and efficient handover from Project Manager.
- Ensure clear and close communication with the Customer.
- Develop and communicate the Warranty claim log.
- Plan and lead internal project meetings.
- Lead contract and warranty claim related activities.
- Ensure highest focus on financial matters such as forecasting and cost controlling.
- Secure clear and efficient handover to Service.
- Report to relevant management and Project Board.
- You have experience from subproject or project management or proposal management (or a background within commercial)
- SAP experience
- You are driven and can take decisions
- You enjoy customer contacts
- You are fluent in English both in speaking and writing
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se refnr 188848 and no later than December 18. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Jenny Kornebäck tel. +46 (0)122 81727 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg, tel. +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25