Product Safety Engineer to Siemens Energy in FinspångJoin us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Gas turbines are used for distributed power systems and developed for environmentally friendly fuel applications. In this role, you will be a member of a team working on the safety concept of the applications to ensure the safety of the products.The challenge
Who are you?
- To work with safety analysis / safety concepts of gas turbine applications.
- You will be developed to support the engineering organization and handle product safety issues.
- You will be engaged to promote and collaborate safety analysis workshops.
- You will be working in a global organization and you will have a broad network.
Why should you be working at Siemens?
- You have previous experience from working with safety related technology.
- You are inspired by technology and driven by curiosity.
- Since our mission is to support other engineering functions and to facilitate workshops, we expect that you are a social person who enjoy motivating others and enjoy acting as the leader of a teamwork.
- You can speak/write English fluently
Siemens steam- and gas turbines provides heat and light to the world!
Siemens is today one of the major companies within health care, energy and industry. Together we are approx 370.000 curious and competent employees in over 190 countries who are working with developing the future. You could be one of us - read more at Siemens.se.
At Siemens we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits - in all organisational levels.Application
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se/jobb refnr 213602 and no later than August 9th, 2020.
The position is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden.
For questions about the position please contact recruiting manager Peter Mannewald on e-mail email@example.com or for questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg on tel +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69