HR Head Sweden - Siemens Gas & Power (Siemens Energy from February 2020)Who we are
A leading force in the energy industry, with a fully diversified portfolio, a strong market position, trust-based customer relations and the best team. We cover all critical elements of the entire value chain with 88,000+ employees, a €70 bn order backlog, business volumes of €30 bn and revenue of about €27 bn.
We are a pioneer in electrification ever since Werner von Siemens' dynamo-electric machine - playing a leading role in the digital transformation of the energy industry, with an installed base of more than 100,000 units worldwide, Siemens Gas & Power provides the technological basis for 20 percent of the global energy supply.
Siemens is ideally placed to support long-term growth in renewable energies and storage/conversion technologies (power-to-X) as well as the need to adapt the grid infrastructure to the new realities.
The transition to renewables will take place at different speeds in different geographies. We are THE partner to countries and societies wherever their journey begins
We're innovative, and we focus on forward-looking ideas, new concepts and successful business models. We aspire to be among the best in the market.The Mission
As a trusted partner to the Leadership in the region, the HR Head translates business requirements into human capital imperatives. Utilizes the full value chain of HR to derive relevant HR solutions to meet the evolving needs of the organisation and unleash the maximum potential of Siemens' people to drive business success in a country.
Leads and manages Field HR within assigned country (for Sweden: in total around 2.500 employees) and represents all of HR towards business and employees. Demonstrates ability to lead HR in country by orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design and structure. As such, is accountable through horizontal leadership to create value by delivering the suite of HR services (Field HR, Expert Teams, HR Shared Services) to meet business needs for the country. Represents Siemens as an employer to external authorities and stakeholders.This is your role. What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters:
- Represents HR in the country and is ultimately accountable for implementation of HR policies and guidelines and their compliance to local regulations. As such a final decision maker on Labour Law and/or Compliance issues in country.
- Owns and optimizes all facets of industrial and labour relations policies and practices.
- Builds strong, trusted relationships with the regional Leadership Teams, striking a delicate balance between consulting / advising and being a team member.
- Demonstrates leadership for entire HR value chain regardless of reporting relationship.
- Orchestrates delivery of vertical HR portfolio to businesses in the country
- Understands the business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision-making process across all of the organization (sales, service, support functions, etc)
- Collaborates with Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business / people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives
- Drives discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Partners with business leaders to actively analyse and drive cultural change in line with business strategy
- Enables regional businesses to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline
- Advanced degree
- Significant HR or business experience
- 1-2 years international experience desired
- Leadership experience with people management and partner management accountability
- Business fluent in English and Swedish
- Able to inspire change
- Critical thinking
- Be decisive and courageous (Decision making)
- Can challenge and influence at all levels
We are looking forward to receive your application via www.siemens.se/jobb job id no. 196538 not later than January 31.What else do I need to know?
Siemens Gas & Power recognizes that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If you are successful in your application you will receive a new contract detailing the standard terms, conditions and benefits associated with this role. Please note that this may impact any existing entitlements to legacy terms.Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25