PROJECT MANAGER WARRANTY LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- We are looking for someone that have experience from working in projects.
- You like to lead the project team and solve technical solutions to customer satisfactions.
- You need to be proficient in English to ensure clear communication with the customers.
- Committed to focus on financial matters such as forecasting and cost controlling.
- You are able to report to relevant management and Project Board.
Project Manager Warranty is working at ICW (installation, commissioning & Warranty) which is a part of the PM organization.
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
- Project Manager Warranty start their responsibility at PAC (PM650) and lead and coordinate the Warranty project team in accordance with contractual agreements and satisfaction of the Customer.
- You are responsible for handling warranty claims from PAC and can be responsible for the overhaul project or responsible for the warranty obligation in the contract. That depend on the projects itself.
- The Warranty PM responsibility ends when the project is handed over to responsible at service organization.
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click here to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!Application
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs id nr 234387 not later than 2022-07-10.Due to the vacation period, we will begin with interviews for the position during week 33.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Jenny Kornebäck on tel. +46122-81727.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ellen Johansson on email: email@example.com
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-EJ1