INTERNATIONAL TAX EXPERT
Are you a communicative, agile and easy-to work-with that would like to develop within international tax advisory? Well, we have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for an International Tax Expert in Sweden to strengthen our Nordic Tax team. In your role you will perform a variety of tasks related to Swedish and international tax aspects of our global business operations. As International Tax Expert you are working in a multicultural environment closely with the business, e.g. sales and project management teams and providing tax support on business activities worldwide. You will also be one of the experts in Transfer Pricing topics.
You will join the Tax and Customs team in Sweden and be part of the Nordic Tax team with its Nordic Head of Tax located in Oslo, Norway.
We are open for you to work in any of our Swedish offices, e.g., Finspång, Stockholm, Västerås or Sundsvall.LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- Master's Degree level in Economics, law or other relevant higher education
- 2-3 years' experience within taxes from multinational companies, audit firms and/or the Swedish Tax Agency is an advantage
- Knowledge of double taxation agreements and OECD's guidelines within the international tax area
- Analytical and research skills
- High degree of communication skills, proficient in Swedish and English both written and verbal
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
- Handle all aspects of tax in an international business environment
- Assist from tender process to final filings of required tax and compliance reporting
- Review customer and other contracts from a tax perspective
- Support the International Tax Expert area in the Nordics
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Advise on Transfer Pricing topics as well as support and coordinate transfer pricing documentation
- Support, coordinate and manage Permanent Establishment compliance and Withholding Tax topics
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:www.siemens-energy.comMore insights
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the link below to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!https://bit.ly/3A5wRtXApplication
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs
, id nr 235197 not later than 2022-08-14.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Kristine Gründel on firstname.lastname@example.org
or on tel +47 98207933
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ellen Johansson on email@example.com
Location: Multiple locations, such as Finspång, Stockholm. Västerås and Sundsvall.Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69