System architect @ Electrical Order Engineering Join us on our journey #SiemensEnergy
Siemens Energy's 91,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
Join our great team and put your energy to use.We make real what matters. This is your role
You will be part of a group consisting of highly skilled engineers within electrical field.
We don't need superheroes, just an open mind
- The purpose of the role is to be able to develop and sustain our tool in a business-friendly environment.
- You should understand the requirements of the business and be able to develop the tool in an agile way thereafter.
- You shall act as a bridge between the business and IT where the system architect is responsible for the tool development following the architecture for which the role is responsible, whether the work is performed externally or by the business itself.
- In alignment with Siemens vision to increase R&D effectiveness, you will be able to explore and implement optimization tools as well as develop new methods and ways of working.
Why should you be working at Siemens Energy?
- A well-driven passionate person with a problem-solving mindset.
- With an interest in customizing engineering tools and developing own applications.
- A person that can work in a team and make it more effective & efficient.
- The role is senior and experience of C#, WPF and VBScript is a requirement.
- Good Swedish language skills are required, and good English skills are meritorious.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
At Siemens Energy we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits - in all organisational levels.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs refnr 222672 no later than January 31.
For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Karina Rydberg tel. +46 (0)122 82362 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg, tel +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-MT1