Siemens Energy's 91,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.Our Graduate Trainee Program is an outstanding opportunity to develop your technical skills, build social and professional networks, and make valuable contacts for your continuous development within Siemens Energy.We're looking for individuals who have a genuine interest in digitization in combination with a specialization in mechanical engineering, production / logistics, computer technology, IT/digitization, system science, energy systems, technical physics, electrical design, economics and / or law.Join our great team and put your energy to use!The Challenge
The program starts with 4 weeks of practical workshop introduction followed by 5 periods at different departments within the company chosen by yourself. In total, the program runs through 14 months. One of the periods takes place abroad at one of our offices or sites. This could for example be in Thailand, Argentina, Peru or China. To be successful as a Graduate Trainee at Siemens Energy it is a prerequisite that you have a genuine interest in Siemens Energy and are attracted by the advanced technology and innovations that characterize the company. You are also attracted to working in a multicultural and international environment.
Next program will start in September 2021 and selection will take place during February / March. Your location will be in Finspång, Östergötland, where Siemens Energy is headquartered. In Finspång, about 2,600 people work in an innovative and exciting environment with the development and manufacture of gas turbines for the electricity generation and oil & gas industry. You will be permanently employed at SE AB and after completing the program, you will take the next step in your continued career with a new placement in a designated business area.What is offered?
Who are you?
- Knowledge about the company, the business and our products
- Support in personal development
- Opportunity to get to know the global concern
- Broaden skills in several areas that are influenced by yourself to a very large extent
- Training in, for example, company and product knowledge, sales, leadership, project management
- Opportunities for study visits both within Siemens Energy and at other companies
- A kick-start of your career within Siemens Energy
Why should you be working at Siemens Energy?
- You graduate with a master's degree (or equivalent) no later than August 2021 and are at the beginning of your career. Your degree should not be older than two years.
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in one of following areas: mechanical engineering, production / logistics, computer technology, IT/digitization, system science, energy systems, technical physics, electrical design, economics and / or law.
- You have very good knowledge both in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- It is an advantage if you also have other language skills, and if you have experience of studying or working abroad.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
At Siemens Energy we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different approach, background, experience, competence and personal traits - in all organisational levels.
Read and hear more about Siemens Energy here:
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://siemens-energy.com/jobs refnr 222447 and no later than Jan 24th. For questions about the role or the recruitment process, please contact recruiting manager Nelly Johansson on 0122-81505.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-NJ1