Senior Electrical EngineerJoin us on our journey #SiemensEnergy
Siemens Energy's 91,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
Join our great team and put your energy to use!Hi, I am Head of the electrical design department within order engineering at Siemens Energy in Finspong. Our challenge is to design complex electrical power systems that meet our global customers' demands for quality, performance and delivery time. Are you our new colleague? The mission for our Senior Electrical Engineers is to develop, design and implement technical solutions for various part of a power plant. This means to fulfill our customers technical requirement for low, medium and high voltage systems, protection systems, control equipment and electrical installation following designated standards and procedures.We are looking for an electrical engineer with many years' of experience from low, medium and high voltage equipment and systems. Experiences from having worked in a manufacturing industry and within an international network is valuable for us. The challenge:
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Abilities to work fast but carefully through-out results
- Abilities to work independent in an efficient way
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will have responsibility that your systems are engineered and delivered according to customer specifications and local norms and regulations.
You will also be responsible for:
Who are you:
- To perform and participate in design reviews when required
- To develop circuit, component, subsystem and equipment interfaces and procurement specifications
- To support workshop and site installation.
- You are expected to hold an engineering degree and you have several years of work experience within electrical design
- You would like to develop yourself and other to achieve the goals set by the company
- You enjoy working in a team and appreciate a broad network
- You can effective written and oral communicate in English and Swedish
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs job id 222014 and no later than December 6.
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden.
For questions about the role; please contact recruiting manager Karina Rydberg on tel. +46 (0)122 82362. For questions about the recruitment process contact the responsible recruiter Malin Tallberg on +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-84021
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-84224
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-81233
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-81769#LI-MT1