RDC EngineerLET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- Engineering Graduate (or equivalent) with at least 3 years' experience.
- Has expertise gained in three or more of the following areas: Design Engineering, Controls Software Engineering, Final Assembly and Test, Installation & Commissioning, Performance Engineering, Support Engineering, Technical Helpdesk.
- Has good working knowledge of Engineering business processes.
- Has had responsibility for sophisticated operational and or project-based tasks requiring personal expertise allied to remote diagnostic systems.
- Will be proficient at supervising task progress against time, cost, and quality.
- Have worked on longer term projects developing design specifications and conducting complex analytical studies.
Let's talk about us
- Supervise STA-RMS data for designated Customer equipment's, investigate potential issues with the appropriate diagnostic and prognostic tools and report/advise Customers of all performance degradations and arising operational risks.
- Analyze engineering data trends and evaluate the potential of new or amended analytical agents for management consideration.
- Where advised, specify, develop, and introduce these agents into monitoring operations.
- Apply significant analytical expertise to complex problems, specifying agents for development by others; will build the cost models associated with agent development for budgeting and prioritization purposes; and will project lead significant packets of work associated with the development/modification of these agents.
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here: www.siemens-energy.comMore insights
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click here to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!Application
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , id nr 233685 not later than 2022-06-08.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting managers Per Södergren on tel. 0122-88 74 93 or Fredrik Tengvall on tel. 0122-84 682.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Narcissa Tellefsen at e-mail email@example.com.
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#li-nt1