.PROJECT QUALITY MANAGERLET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are results and quality oriented with focus on the customer
- We believe that you have some experience with quality control/assurance topics
- Experience from working in project team is meritorious, especially work as PM or Sub-PM
- Being fluent in English language is required, additional languages are valued
- Knowledge of Gas turbine product is beneficial
- Technical Education B.Sc /M.Sc degree
- Quality control and assurance in the project, with the authority and responsibility to ensure that the quality plan is implemented and maintained in the project.
- As Sub-PM Quality the Project Quality Manager is also responsible for
- leading the project quality team
- the quality budget
- the project time schedule for QM activities.
- Report any deviations from the company Quality Management System, to the Company Quality Management.
- Support the assigned project team with quality specific information and guidance (e.g. nonconformance, fault reports, Quality Gates, Lessons Learned etc.)
- Customer and project team main point of contact for all quality topics.
The Project Quality Manager is a part of the project core team acting as a Sub-project manager for all quality activities in the project and reports to the assigned Project Manager (PM).
The Project Quality Manager will establish quality plans, coordinate and monitor the quality activities for the project he or she is appointed to.
Activities are based on customer contracts, internal instructions and processes, local laws and regulations. The work will require a limited amount of international business travels.LET'S TALK ABOUT US
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the following link to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy! https://bit.ly/3A5wRtXApplication
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 234867 not later than 2022-08-07.The rercruitment process will continue after the vaccation period and interviews will be held after 2022-08-07.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Kajsa Åhlin email@example.com or on tel +46(0) 122-82769.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ellen Johansson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-EJ1