Project Quality Manager
SIEMENS Energy is a leader in energy conversion technology, positioned to deliver complete solutions - from initial concept to equipment retirement - for the oil and gas, refining, and petrochemical industries.
To improve our service to our clients, we need qualified candidates to enhance a new unit sales and execution of MGT business in Finspong as Project Quality EngineerLET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- Master's degree in engineering, including mechanical engineering/power engineering/process engineering or equal,
- Previous experience in Quality organization
- Fluent English skills in speaking and writing as a must, knowledge of Swedish language is of significant advantage.
- Experience or education related to design/specification/operation of rotating machinery is an advantage.
- Knowledge of an additional language like French, Spanish, Russian and/or German is an advantage,
- Positive, robust, tolerant, and cooperative personality,
- Strong team player with good communication, problem solving, creativity and critical thinking skills,
- Availability and willingness to start a permanent job in Finspong, Sweden,
- Domestic and international travel is required to support training, project presentations, bid clarification and project kick off meetings.
In this role you will be assigned to the relevant project that supports the Project Manager in effective planning, implementation and control of the project-specific actions taken for quality control.
The focus will be to ensure all Quality related requirements are adequately reflected in the proposals and he/she monitories their implementation/execution during entire execution phase.
Additional goal is the systematical analysis of Non-Conformities during entire project life cycle and implementation of learnings from past experiences (strengths and improvement potential) which can be of benefit for future projects. Coordination and monitoring of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities at the manufacturing area.
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
- Determining the products and process related quality requirements specified in the customer contracts and other stipulations
- Drawing up the quality control plan including the customer interface
- Planning and ensuring quality reporting in the project, eg NCC reports,
- Planning and ensuring the quality of project-specific supplies, internal/external
- Ensuring that experience is ploughed back in (lessons learned), through (e.g.) project assessments, reviews, audits, project status meetings
- Ensure reflection of Quality requirements in proposals / bids.
- Monitoring of Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities on the shopfloor.
SIEMENS Energy is a leader in energy conversion technology, positioned to deliver complete solutions - from initial concept to equipment retirement - for the oil and gas, refining, and petrochemical industries. To improve our service to our clients, we need qualified candidates to enhance a new unit sales and execution of MGT business in Finspong as Project Quality Engineer
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the link below to see our Siemens Energy video!
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 234162 not later than 2022-07-09.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Aleksandar Nenadov on 0122-84792.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Narcissa Tellefsen at e-mail: email@example.com.
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-NT1