Project Manager at Development and Standards
Development & Standards (D&S) is growing, and we are looking for a Project Manager to the Project Management office (PMO).
Maybe you will be one of our team members and a part of a stimulating work environment and future within Development and standards?
D&S is working with product development as the core business, and we work mainly with the Gas Turbine package - comprising all software and hardware vital for efficient operation and performance of the Core Engine.
Do not miss out to be a part of a passionate and encouraging group of Project Managers.
PMO handles Minor or medium R&D projects within several project portfolios.LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
Caring, Agile, Respectful and Accountable
- Having minimum, a bachelor's degree (Science)
- Solution and results oriented
- Communicative and open to have many interfaces and persons to interact with
- Structured and driven
- To work pro-active, foresee risks and opportunities in projects and be communicative about it towards collaborators and Management
- Being able to adapt and work with Siemens Energy AB: s values:
Below is meritorious:
- Adaptive to a working environment with a high tempo and to different project challenges
- Experience of working as a Project Manager or with related roles (within leadership)
- Experience of working with the R&D PDP process
- Microsoft project experience
- Experience of Agile way of working
Let's talk about us
- The Project Managers at D&S are responsible to implement projects within given project frames such as time, budget, scope and quality
- Responsible for the operational leadership within package development projects (Minor or medium size projects)
- Project resource management
- Build and maintain project plans in Microsoft Project
- Responsible for the total project budget
- Regular follow up and reporting of project status
- Break down project overall demands/given frames from the customer to a feasible project delivery
- Coordination and interaction with contacts and interfaces through many parts of the Company
- To detect improvements in the work as a Project Manager at D&S and to be a part of the work to implement improvements within D&S PMO
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here: www.siemens-energy.comMORE INSIGHTS
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click here to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!Application
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , id nr 233558 not later than 2022-06-08.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Johanna Wallgren on tel. +46 122887901.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Narcissa Tellefsen at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#li-nt1