PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBLE SGT-600LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- You have a Master of Science within engineering or +10 years of experience within the area of gas turbine research and development.
- You have good knowledge within the area of thermodynamics and gas turbine theory.
- You have good English skills both verbally and written
- Previous work experience in the area of gas turbine performance is highly valued.
- As a person, you are responsible, innovative and positive.
- You are solutions oriented and driven to ensure your success and progress.
In this role we are looking for you who enjoy a broad network of contacts and working with people from many different disciplines and backgrounds.Your responsibilitites
As performance responsible, you are the first point of contact for all performance related questions for SGT-600. Your role as performance responsible will include, but not be limited to:
- Performance analysis and modelling
- Evaluate engines, both in the field and in the test beds
- Working with service upgrades, customer demands, service inquiries and fault reports
- Supporting sales and order execution to ensure competitiveness and customer satisfaction
- Actively contributing to R&D projects
- Monitoring engines in the field and collecting data for follow up, closing the loop towards other disciplines within R&D
- As the SGT-600 performance responsibility will not cover 100% of your time, the role will also include additional focus on product improvements, new solutions and decarbonization to support the transformation of the energy market.
You will be a part of the MGT (Medium Gas Turbines) Performance department, and we are responsible for analysis and modelling of steady-state and transient performance of the MGT products. We are also the competence center for studies of new thermodynamic cycles.
The role is located in Finspång, Sweden.LET'S TALK ABOUT US
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.htmlApplication
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 224655 not later than May 16.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Ted Sönne on tel. +46 (0)122 82171. For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Malin Tallberg on tel. +46 (0)122-81381.
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-MT1