NDT engineers at MGT Field serviceJoin us on our journey #SiemensEnergy
Siemens Energy's 91,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
Join our great team and put your energy to use.We can offer you a worldwide workplace! We are searching Field service engineers for on-site inspections of gas turbines SGT-500, SGT-600, SGT-700, SGT-750 and SGT-800. You will be based in Finspong (Sweden) but you will travel between 150-170 days a year, all around the world. The challenge
Who are you
- Perform nondestructive testing during field service inspections with high quality in line with each turbines maintenance program and to issue technical reports according to the company standard. The methods are Penetrant testing (PT) Eddy current testing (ET) Magnetic particle testing (MT) and Ultra sonic testing (UT)
- To perform planned inspections on site 150-170 days/year.
- The time in between planned jobs you will be based in the office in Finspång
Why should you be working at Siemens?
- If you have certificate, training, and experience in nondestructive testing such as PT, ET, MT and UT this is a merit. If you do not have all these certificates training can be provided to you within the role.
- You have a basic technical background.
- Good communication skills in English are required for the role.
- Driver's license is required
- Swedish or EU citizenship and that you live in Sweden is required.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
At Siemens we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits - in all organisational levels.
Read more about Siemens here:
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , refnr 221606 and no later than 25th January. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Daniel Hansén on +46 (0)122-81761 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Ida Gruväng Lundborg on +46 (0)122-84358.When you upload your application we would like you to include your certificate, training, and experience in nondestructive testing in our system.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-IG1