NDT Engineer Field service MGTWe can offer you a worldwide workplace! We are searching Field service engineers for on-site inspections of gas turbines SGT-500, SGT-600, SGT-700, SGT-750 and SGT-800. You will be based in Finspong (Sweden) but you will travel between 130-150 days a year, all around the world. LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- You have NDT-certificates according to ISO 9712. Training can be provided within the employment if any method is missing.
- You have a basic technical background.
- Good communication skills in English are required for the role.
- Driver's license is required.
- Swedish or EU citizenship is required.
Before an appointment of this position, a Health Check, credit information and extracts from the criminal record will be carried out.Your responsibilitites
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
- Perform nondestructive testing, during field service inspections, in line with each turbines maintenance program and to issue technical reports according to the company standard.
- Perform nondestructive testing in the following methods:
- Penetrant testing (PT)
- Eddy current testing (ET)
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT) experience in TOFT is a merit.
- To perform planned inspections on site for 130-150 days/year.
- The employment is in Finspång/Sweden and time between assignments is homebased.
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.htmlApplication
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 224736 not later than 2021-06-23.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Daniel Hansén on tel. +46 (0)122-81761.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ida Gruväng Lundborg on tel. +46 (0)122-84358.When you upload your application we would like you to include your certificate, training, and experience in nondestructive testing in our system.
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-IG1