IT Manager for Product Engineering Services SwedenJoin us on our journey #SiemensEnergy
Siemens Energy's 91,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
Join our great team and put your energy to use.
SE IT APD PLM is providing reliable and cost-efficient PLM IT Solutions to the Siemens Energy business. While the team is continuously improving the delivery and the implementation of these solutions, we are as well working on new technologies, improving security measures and enabling worldwide business collaboration.
As an IT Manager (Chapter Lead) you develop and increase capabilities of functional expertise within your team. You will support the global collaboration between the teams, the IT PLM services, and the IT PLM projects. This includes but is not restricted to support processes, know how exchange, leveraging resources, KPI definition and solution re-usage.What part will you play?
What you need to make real what matters:
- You will take on a disciplinary and professional leadership for a team of IT professionals.
- You are responsible for a global Teamcenter service (PLM2020) and projects provided by your team located in Finspang in collaboration with other teams located in Europe, India and US to different business customers.
- You take care of the development and availability of an adequate IT expertise to meet the demands of the IT services and projects.
- You align required staffing, internal and external, with the global PLM resource managers, integration management, service owners and project managers ensuring knowledge sharing and community building across the global PLM team.
- You proactively strive for excellence and take ownership in the development of the IT operation and landscape of the future in collaboration with the global PLM Landscape team.
- Establish and improve service concepts, communication approach, stakeholder management for the PLM services and projects in collaboration with the PLM global team and the PLM Integration team.
Why should you be working at Siemens?
- We look forward getting to know you, if you have completed university studies of computer science, business informatics, mechanical engineering, or a comparable education.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience with engineering applications in a global environment with focus on IT.
- Additionally, you demonstrate proven leadership experience in IT.
- You have the ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change.
- As your business stakeholders are located globally your readiness to travel globally (max.20%) if required is given for this role.
- You have strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills including cross-cultural abilities.
- As you act in an international environment, you can communicate fluently in English. Swedish language skills are beneficial.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized. A majority stake in the listed company
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
At Siemens we value diversity by inclusion and by cooperating with people with different mindset, background, experience, competence and personal traits - in all organisational levels.
Read more about Siemens here:
Do not hesitate - apply today via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs refnr 222265 and no later than January 17.
For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Andreas Suchy via email firstname.lastname@example.org or for questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg, tel. +46 (0)122 81381.
Place of work: FinspångTrade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-MT1