IP (Intellectual Property) PROTECTION OFFICERLET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
We are now looking to enhance our capability in this are relating to the medium gas turbine product line within the Product management and R&D department appointing an IP (Intellectual Property) protection officer. This is a key role in the transformative world for our current and future products. Priorities are to protect R&D investments, supporting IP license topics and IP protection strategies. The role has both strategic and operational profile.Your profile
- Analytical capability with a structured approach, understanding technical and business impacts related to intellectual property
- Independent drive and taking own initiatives
- Interest in a working in internal and external networks with functions from R&D, Service, Strategy, Legal, Patent as well as other central functions in an international environment
- Cooperation and communication skills with diverse organizations and people
- Broad technical knowledge and an understanding of business topics
- Experience in R&D, service engineering, business operations or equivalent
Your opportunities for personal growth:
- Focal point for medium gas turbine inventions and patents in close collaboration with central IP functions, new unit and service R&D departments
- Developing strategic directions and targets in close connection also with product management department.
- Responsible locally for invention/patent/IP processes as well as keeping awareness high in the organization.
- Actively working with R&D projects to support on IP related topics with central IP function.
- Analyzing existing and new patent portfolio and recommend changes of direction together with central IP function. Being part of relevant Operative Invention and Patent Committee meetings.
- Point of contact and process owner for medium gas turbine engineering IP licenses.
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
- Opportunity to grow your network
- Being in a strategic focal point for innovation strategies related to intellectual property
- Making an impact on the success of future medium gas turbine new unit and service products
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the link below to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 235787 not later than 2022-08-31.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Ulf Rådeklint on firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +46 (0)122-81322.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Erica Schurz on email@example.com
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69