Commercial Project Manager to Siemens Energy in Finspång, SwedenJoin us on our journey into the future #SiemensEnergy
More than 90,000 employees around the world are passionately pursuing one common goal: to energize society with affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy systems.
Join our great team and put your energy to use.
Do you want to grow within the commercial area? Are you looking for the best job in the world on the commercial side of life, that offers you a variation never experienced before?Here we go!
We are searching for a colleague to join our newly founded team of Commercial Project Managers at Siemens Energy in Finspång. For our projects in gas & power, Industrial Applications we are looking for a competent Commercial project manager who seeks a new and exciting challenge.The challenge
Who are you?
- You will be the commercial contact towards customers, partners and other external and internal stakeholders such as banks, insurance companies, tax, finance and legal department and other legal entities within Siemens Energy.
- You will manage the contractual and financial aspects of the project to protect Siemens Energy's interest and maintain a good client relationship. You will be accountable for the overall project performance and profitability and represent Siemens Energy - together with the Project Manager - with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- You will have the responsibility for managing the project risks and opportunities, claim management and the like in collaboration with the technical project manager.
- You will be responsible to fulfill the commercial contract requirements and terms and conditions, cash management, financial warranties, taxes, insurances, hedging, claim management as well as budgeting, follow-ups and reporting.
- The position offers a unique possibility to develop in the area of complex projects within a challenging client/subcontracting environment.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration (or an education in business administration with proven professional experience in the environment)
- You are experienced as Commercial Project Manager in the industry or infrastructure sector or experience in the area of project financing, procurement, legal or trade finance.
- You are the driving force, ambitious and have a good ability to work in a team and ability to cope with high workloads when such situations may occur. You know what to prioritize and take responsibility, are detailed when it is needed and make sure to deliver on time and with the right quality.
- You have experience working in MS Office. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- You can communicate in English, both oral and written. Other languages are meritorious.
Do not hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs job id 215940 not later than November 25.
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden.
For questions about the role please contact the recruiting manager Stefan Müller (email@example.com).
For questions about the recruitment process contact Malin Tallberg, tel +46 (0)122 81381.Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-MT1