BUSINESS CONTROLLERLET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- We are looking for a candidate with 1-3 years of experience within Business controlling, Business administration, Accounting or similar.
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration or similar commercial education
- Fluent in English. Swedish knowledge is good, but not necessary.
- Good knowledge in SAP and Excel is very positive
- You are structured, effective and a natural team player. You always want to improve and drive development within your area.
- To be successful in the position you should have good analytical ability.
Your opportunities for personal growth:
- Analyze and understand the P&L development of the KPI:s within your area of responsibility (e.g. Absorption, SG&A, Gross Profit).
- Transparently present financials to management
- You will work with closing, budget and forecast activities for the site and business unit.
- You will be in close collaboration with Business Administration and other commercial functions in the global organization and support on financial topics.
- Develop and digitalize financial processes
The position gives you opportunity to independently analyze and develop transparent financial scenarios to support decisions within the organization. This gives opportunity to influence the financial situation of the company and develop your own understanding of financial decision-making within the company.
As a part of the Business controlling team you will also get a good overall understanding of finance as well as an opportunity to do deep dives within your area of interest.LET'S TALK ABOUT US
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the link below to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 233417 not later than 2022-05-22.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Martin Fredriksson on email@example.com or tel. +4672-2132407.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ellen Johansson on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69