3D Engineer / Model Responsible LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUYour profile
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering or related field.
- You have experience of working with the NX-CAD program or Solidworks, Catia, Creo / Pro Engineer. If you have experience in Plant Engineering CAD using PDMS this also qualifies.
- You are communicative & enjoy working in a team with different cultures.
- Disciplined in planning, organizing, and structuring your work as well as being a strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Genuinely interested in technical / digital solutions.
- Merit if you have experience in Oil & Gas or Heat Pumps.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both Swedish and English.
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
- To be responsible for installation and layout Drawings in our order projects to customers. You will have overall CAD model responsibility for ensuring that allocated resources meet schedule and budget.
- Prepare drawings & technical purchasing specifications
- Present & hold 3D-model meetings with technical solutions internally & towards customers.
- Be a support to the purchasing department during the procurement phase as well as to assembly & commissioning personal.
- You will work closely with sub-project managers, system engineers, workshop installation, standard department, purchasing & subcontractors.
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain - from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Click on the link see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Don't hesitate - apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs , id 236258 nr not later than 2022-10-02
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager André Röhr on +4670-5571446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Erica Schurz on +46122-81932
Location: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69#LI-ES1