Control System Engineer – Industrial gas turbines
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda.
We are now looking for a Control System Engineer at Siemens Energy AB located in Finspång, Sweden. The group is responsible for designing the control system for our customers gas turbines and now we are looking for you who would like to become our new colleague. We can offer varied tasks, flexible working hours and personal development regardless of if you are in the beginning of your professional career or if you already are an experienced engineer, You will get an individual education package based on your background and experience. You will get a dedicated mentor from the department who will support you and give you a good start in your new position.Your profile
- Engineering degree in Automation, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- You are open-minded and want to work in an international environment with customers all over the world and can handle international contacts in a professional way.
- Interest in work process improvement is a benefit, as this is one of our focus areas
- You speak and write English very well, Swedish, and other language are meritorious
It is meritorious if you have experience of
- Working with control systems, preferably PCS7 or T3000
- Commissioning and/or troubleshooting
- Together with a team of sub project manager, mechanical and electrical engineers adapt the turbine, auxiliaries, and the control system from the customer requirements.
- Your task in the team is to do a project adaption of the control program, design and program new technical solutions, purchase of hardware and software, network configuration, customer meetings, documentation, simulation, and testing. You will also support the workshop testing and commissioning
You will work thru the whole project from order start until handover to customer.
- You will be part of a work group within control system department that helps and support each other
Prepare the technical scope of the specific maintenance projectLET'S TALK ABOUT US
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world's leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 8 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career:
Click on the link below to see what we are doing at Siemens Energy!
Don't hesitate – apply via the "apply button", no later than 2022-08-21
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting managers
Pär-Göran Sandvall, email@example.com or Fredik Lindström, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Erica Schurz on email@example.comLocation
: FinspångTrade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69