About the job
In your role as Quality Manager at IAC, you will be able to work in a varied and stimulating environment where you have many contact points both internally and externally with customers and suppliers. Your main tasks consist of; be responsible for creating, maintaining and following up processes, functions, routines and results from the quality department. Set goals for the department and work according to them. Work proactively and actively with risk management.
In this role, you have full budget responsibility for the department, you are also responsible for communicating and leading the work with the quality goals, strategies and visions and for being responsible for documenting, communicating and leading the work with the quality system.
Who are you?
- In the role on IAC you shall work for developing cooperation based on respect for the person, openness, for the customer, and a constructive cooperation between departments and units within IAC.
- You are aware of the overall Quality and HSE policy and you will work for fulfilling those.
- To work in a standardized way is the foundation in our operation. You will therefore follow the routines and instructions that concern the working area.
- To enable that you and the company is successful continues improvements are of the paramount. You will therefore secure that focus is on continues improvements in all areas.
- You know about the company overall target and will have receive a target broken down for your work area.
You are a person with the ability to drive the work forward in an effective way. You are used to implementing and taking the lead for new ways of working. Your way of working is structured and you are good at collaborating with others.
You have experience of work in production with at least 5 years of experience in quality work, we are also happy to see that you have a few years of management experience with knowledge of quality assurance, quality management systems and quality control. We are looking for you who have a suitable education at university level with some form of focus on quality / environment or in production.
As a leader, we like to see that you have a straightforward and clear communication with a personality that is characterized by commitment, humility and low prestige.
Experience from the quality requirements in the car industry is an advantage as well as knowledge in Six Sigma and black belt. You need to have good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing. To cope with this role, good knowledge of Excel and a convenience in presenting are important.
In this recruitment, IAC collaborates with Tranpenad. Apply for the job at www.tranpenad.se and the selection process takes place on an ongoing basis and therefore it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Daniel Lennartsson, 076-867 45 80.About IAC GroupHeadquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company's 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.