Greif is looking for a high-performing Sales Director to the headquarter in Falkenberg
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the successful journey of Greif Scandinavia. The Sales Director Scandinavia will be responsible for growing sales of Greif products and services in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland and ensure that sales processes and tools are aligned to Greif Commercial Operating System. In this role you will be defining and implementing the commercial strategy for the Region, setting team and individual goals, motivating, coaching and developing the sales team (5 persons). The Sales Director reports to Sales Director West & Central in the Netherlands.Key tasks and responsibilities
- Deliver on the commercial budget objectives (sales revenue, sales volume, value added, operating profit, customer satisfaction, DSO, etc.)
- Develop sales and marketing strategy for the region to ensure annual budgets execution as well as long term goals for the region
- Setting individual targets for Area Sales Managers and Internal Sales Manager, follow up their performance and actions
- Coach and assist Area Sales Managers in negotiations, price strategies etc.
- Assume personal responsibility for a number of key customers in the Region in terms of setting account strategy, negotiating and executing on agreements
- Developing and maintaining customer relations
- Actively promote innovations and value-based selling approach
- Manage customer satisfaction and loyalty and be a champion of Customer Service Excellence Culture
The position will involve a lot of contacts with customers including issues of high complexity and impact on the business. A large variety of internal contacts with the different Greif plants in Scandinavia as well as with sales and marketing in other business units in EMEA.Qualifications and personality
- Qualified experience of sales and marketing in B2B
- Excellent track record of developing sales in a complex fast pace B2B environment
- Experience of managing people and building high performing teams
- Key Account Management
- Business turn arounds
- Good understanding of applicable KPIs
- Experience from an international manufacturing group is a plus
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in ERP and CRM systems
The right candidate is very customer focused and has a genuine interest for developing business and a high level of performance management. In order to succeed you have the capacity to analyze complex business situations with a strategic mindset combined with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? If so, we are excited to hearing from you! We welcome your application in English with CV and cover letter at www.maquire.se no later than the 23th of February. If you have any questions, please contact Elisabeth Lidstedt, +46 735 19 40 51 .