Carlsberg Sverige is searching for a Technical
Project Manager. As a Technical Project Manager, you belong to our Technical Project
Management team within the Maintenance & Utilities organization, which is responsible for executing technical (CapEx) projects in the brewery covering all type of production departments and operations. Your main tasks are to lead cross-functional project teams with the aim to increase our brewery's long-term technical standards and production capabilities. You will report directly to our
Maintenance & Utilities Manager.Primary responsibilities as Technical Project Manager
Why choose Carlsberg?
- Lead cross-functional project teams and ensure proper stakeholders management in place for every project you are leading.
- Structural, transparent and systematic project management and project steering, ensuring that projects are completed to project specification, within established time frame and budget.
- Work with development of the plant's long-term technical production capabilities and completeness (including introduction of new technologies, excellence technical projects).
- Coordinating production development projects, plan and lead installations and assure supplier compliance.
- Development of working methods, equipment and personnel, both technically, economically and in terms of competence in accordance with established guidelines.
Carlsberg is a company in continuous development and offer a working atmosphere characterized by a high level of engagement and strong ambition. As Technical Project Manager you end up in the center of an interesting and development-oriented company. We give you the opportunity to continue to grow – both personally and professionally – and to get the tools you need to become one of the best specialists and leaders in your area. We invest significant resources in feedback with individual development plans and training both internally and externally. If you are the right person, you are of course behind Carlsberg's three value words "Alignment,
You have a degree in
engineering or equivalent and a formal education/training in project management. You have worked in the brewing industry and/or food production
(FMCG companies) for at least three years in which you have built up a deep practical project management experience and skills as well as technical know-how. You are good in Swedish and English, both speech and writing. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
As a person you are result oriented with a strong sense of quality and have the ability to work in a structured and systematic way. You are enterprising and open to change and with your excellent leadership qualities you like to drive change projects. In the role you have many different interfaces, both internally and externally, so both your interpersonal skills and communication skills are well developed. You are senior leader with strong stakeholder management skills.Application and contact information
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Welcome with your application today or no later than 2020-01-20. We are not accepting applications via email so please send them via our webpage. For information or questions regarding the position please contact Martin Hjelte, Maintenance & Utilities Manager at +46 708 36 22 91.
Welcome with your application!