Are you a communicative and creative marketing professional, willing to take the next step in your career, being part of a company with a strong brand on an exciting growth journey? We are now looking for a Content Manager to be part of the marketing team at Swecon Group.
Swecon is authorized dealer to Volvo Construction Equipment with geographical operation in Sweden, Germany, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Swecon is owned by Lantmännen and is an essential part of the Lantmännen global group.This is what you will do
As Content Manager you will be responsible for an important part of our marketing, communication and branding on Swecon group level. Your task is to participate in the development of content strategies, brand guidelines and digital guidelines that will be applied in all Swecon markets. Part of this work being strategic, you will also work with tasks of operative nature, creating and providing generic text, images and videos for our local communication teams to use in our digital platforms.
Another part of this position is to ensure brand consistency throughout our different markets. You will ensure that websites, mySwecon, career web, social media are aligned and follow our brand guidelines in regards of colours, tone of voice, imagery etc. You will be responsible to communicate and push group common launches and campaigns and plan and coordinate with local resources.
As Content Manager you will also work with Swecons' presence in existing and future digital and social media, creating social media packs for common content and actively working with Search Engine Optimization for the common web platform (SEO).
By being part of Swecon Group marketing team, you will work with several stakeholders throughout the organization, on both local and international level. You will be in close collaboration with our local marketing teams, but also with Volvo CE marketing team. In this position you will report to the Director Marketing & Business Strategy of Swecon Group and it is possible to either be located at our head office in Eskilstuna or at our German head office near Düsseldorf.This is what you need to succeedYou have
- At least a few years work experience from a similar role within the communication and digital marketing area.
- Preferably worked in an international organisation where you are used to working towards different stakeholders. Experience in creating structure, processes and content on group level is considered a plus.
- An academic degree in marketing, business or similar.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, SEM and SEO, social media, email-marketing and content marketing.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken, in English and Swedish. Additional knowledge in German is of advantage.
- Curious and creative. You enjoy exploring new solutions and delivering ideas and content, which you also know how to structure and realize when needed.
- Able to build strong relationships and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders, influencing and challenging them in constructive and professional ways, always with a positive attitude.
- Analytical and solution-oriented with great problem-solving skills. You solve problems and deliver results through involving and engaging people in cross-functional teams.
- Flexible in your approach, taking ownership and coordinating multiple projects at the same time.
- Having a holistic mindset where you work with the greater picture in mind.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than the 17th of March 2021. The recruitment process will include several interviews, psychometric tests and the final candidate will go through a background check through our external supplier, ToFindOut. Considering the current situation and everyone's well-being, the first interviews will be conducted over telephone and video.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Julia Minges, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!