Refill/Operational planning is a department in Supply Chain Optimization within Service Market Logistics. They have a global responsibility to secure Parts Availability for the clients warehouses, in a cost efficient way. The objective is to balance right availability of spare parts to an optimized cost for transport and capital tied up.
The team in Eskilstuna is responsible for the refill of spare parts from central warehouses in Europe to some twenty Distribution Centers globally.
The diverse team working in an international environment. As a member of the team you will get a broad network within the company.About the role
- Your responsibility includes analyzing daily or weekly system generated purchase proposals and critical stock levels, and to take actions to secure warehouse availability. This is done for each refill flow and based on the demand in each market. The work is independent and free but controlled in certain daily or weekly deadlines.
- As refill analyst/operational planner you are responsible for the refill of two or more Distribution Centers (DC:s) in the world. You will be our speaking partner to colleagues in the DC: s and Business Area and will take lead to proactively find solutions to existing or future challenges, in close collaboration with our colleagues
- A central part of the responsibility is to analyze and follow up on performance, to report and take immediate corrective actions when deviating from targets.
- The team takes an active part in improving the day to day work, both within the team and within the Service Market Logistics organization. Continuous Improvement is a focused area with upcoming challenges where you will play an important role.
- Because the role is versatile and the function is included in many aspects of the supply chain there is the opportunity and expectation to expand your knowledge and experience into many different areas.
- While the position consists of mandatory and critical operational tasks, it also demands that you take an active part in your own development within the role. You are in many aspects dictating the level into which you grow, both personally and professionally.
We value personal qualities such as positive outlook, initiative, drive and an ability to work independently as well as with others to reach common objectives.
You like to work with large amount of data and to perform in depth analyses and you have the ability to present the result of the analysis in structural and understandable way.
Strong analytic skills and good knowledge in the Microsoft office package is required. We specifically search for knowledge in QlikView, VBA, RPA, programming languages like Python and experiences within Machine Learning.
The position requires knowledge in logistics and stock management both in practice and theoretically. Working in a global environment demands communication skills and customer focus. To contribute to our development you need to be able to independently identify and drive improvements in the team.
Fluently spoken and written English is required, additional languages is a merit.
Education: University degree in logistics or mathematics/statistics or experience equivalent to the same knowledge level.About the employment
For this assignment, you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco. The assignment will start immediately.
Adecco adheres to all relevant collective agreements.
Your health and wellbeing are important to us so we offer healthcare benefits, such as discount on training cards. You are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately and we are therefore recruiting on a continuous basis during the application period. Please apply through the "Ansök/Apply" button on this page and attach your CV and personal letter.
The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that will be sent to your e-mail address when your application has been reviewed. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order insure quality and to make as fair an assessment as possible.
If you are selected to continue to the next step in the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview.
The next step will be to attend a personal interview with the responsible recruiter.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, other tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will receive information.Contact details
If you have questions about this assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Malin Fredriksson name via 016-542 85 08.
If you have questions regarding registration with Adecco, please contact Adecco Candidate Support: firstname.lastname@example.org alt. via tel: +468 - 598 980 10.
We look forward to receiving your application!Keywords
Eskilstuna, Adecco, Refil analyst