Linde Gas ABProductivity & LEAN Business Partner
Enköping, Sweden (req7594)What you will enjoy doing
What makes you great
- You will be in charge of deploying and driving LEAN philosophy and culture at all our Swedish cylinder sites
- You will lead, support and engage LEAN coordinators within the organization
- You will create and execute trainings in LEAN methodology and change management as well as plan and facilitate workshops and events
- You will be responsible for audits to confirm and improve the ways of working and follow up on the implementation of the resulting agreed focus and action areas
- You will be a member of a company wide, international network of LEAN business partners for best practice sharing
- You will be driving our productivity pipeline to ensure the continued efficiency of our operation
Why you will love working with us
- You have experience with LEAN management and methodology
- You are pragmatic, dynamic and action-oriented leader who inspires confidence, listens to, empowers and challenges the team
- You have a "can do" attitude and are able to create engagement, commitment and ownership around a common agreed plan of action
- You are structured and results oriented
- Experience from manufacturing industry is a plus
- Swedish written and oral skills
Thinking outside of the box, working on new topics and concepts, deliver great solutions to our internal customers is essential to bring success to our business. Our department will offer you a variety of possibilities to excel in your area of expertise. You will contribute towards making Linde an inclusive and diverse organization, creating innovative practices and fostering an environment that welcomes all differences - making Linde an employer of choice.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.What we offer you!
We offer a challenging job in different areas and development opportunities. We actively work towards gender equality and diversity; therefore, we are happy to see applicants with different backgrounds and experiences.Have we inspired you? Let´s talk about it
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) via our online job market.
Last application date: 14th August 2022Your contact personLinde Gas AB
Director PGP Operations Sweden
+46 76 7222 148
We kindly decline all help with this recruitment from external agencies.
Any designations used of course apply to persons of all genders. The form of speech used here is for simplicity only.