The Strategic Buyer Nordics will have an overall strategic and operational responsibility for procurement of material, services and investments related to given commodities for the Nordic Countries, initially with main focus on Sweden. This role supports the sales and service organization with a focus on a more effective procurement process and awareness throughout the organization. You report to the Procurement- and Logistics Manager, Sales Support, in Sweden and location will be at Xylems office in Emmaboda (or Stockholm).Om tjänstenThe role
Är det här du?Is this you?
- Overall strategic and operational responsibility for procurement of material, services and investments related to given commodities for the Nordic Countries, initially with main focus on Sweden
- Lead and support sales and service departments through the procurement process
- Increase the internal stakeholder's awareness of procurement and support for procurement initiatives
- Perform portfolio analysis, supplier market analyzes, risk analyzes and develop, establish and implement sourcing strategies
- Identify and collect data on spend characteristics, internal customer requirements, influence supply and demand and collaborate with internal customers to drive procurement value and customer satisfaction
- Actively search for suppliers, structures, processes and tools to secure cost effectiveness, required quality and service expectations
- Evaluate offers from incumbent and potential suppliers using established tools and procedures, negotiate and contract partners regionally
- Develop and manage existing and potential suppliers including selection, approval, development, maintenance and exit processes, maintaining strong business relationships and strong strategic alliances
- Follow-up, report, and take corrective actions based on KPIs
- In a professional way maintain good relations and contacts with suppliers, internal customers and stakeholders
- Actively evaluate supplier performance and take action to increase supplier performance where necessary
This position requires a university degree in Engineering, Economics, Logistics or equivalent. You have at least 3-5 years of experience of Strategic Procurement for the engineering industry or similar. You have proven negotiation skills, legal knowledge and contract experience. Supply chain management skills is a plus.
Fluent in oral and written Swedish and English is necessary for the role.
We are looking for a result oriented person with the ability to maintain focus on customer needs and expectations. You have strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
You have a demonstrate ability to communicate and effectively manage expectations, describe the strategy, targets and results. You enjoy influencing others and have a flexible mindset but always with a structured way of work.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please visit www.levelrecruitment.com and click on "Find jobs". If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Sissel Pettersen at 08-120 50 426.
Search: Strategic Buyer, strategisk inköpare