Xylem 3 years Trainee Program
- Swedish speaking
Xylem is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world's water challenges. The Company's products and services move, treat, analyses, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced infrastructure analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. The Company's more than 17.000 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Headquartered in Rye Brook, New York. Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands.
The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all - that which occurs in nature. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.comThe Role:
The Operations Leadership Development Program is intended to develop talented leaders within our sourcing, purchasing, planning, manufacturing, continuous improvement, warehouse, shop floor, scheduling, and logistics functions.
While in the program, rotational employees will acquire the skills and abilities needed to lead a team and to continuously improve our Operations functions. With this leadership development focus, rotational team members will be set with higher expectations during and after the program. Deep, diverse experience is critical to the future success of program graduatesAdditional Details:
Rotational Program Requirements:
- Our program consists of three 1-year assignments starting at one of our sites: Xylem Emmaboda Sweden (2 year)
- The 3rd year's rotation will be with an International facility!
- Upon successful completion of the program, a new/advanced role will be identified based on your performance in the 3 years and your preferences on location taken into consideration.
- The three 1 year rotations will be in three different focus areas.
- Focus areas include: Sourcing, Purchasing, Planning, Scheduling, Logistics, Operations, Transportation, Warehouse, Shop Floor, and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Site relocation's between rotations are dependent on business needs and employee needs.
We offer you:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Operations related program (Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Lean Manufacturing,)
- 0-2 years' experience in a manufacturing or related environment.
- Open to expected annual Travel/Relocation
- Fluently speaking in Swedish
An exciting career in an international environment, with a global network. We will focus on your personal development, and prepare you on your present and future career path. All employees can also apply and possibly get the opportunity to go on a volunteer trip with Xylem Watermark, the business program for community initiatives: www.xylemwatermark.comHow to apply:
Does this trainee program sound like an exciting opportunity and are you interested to start a career at Xylem? Apply through https://jobs.jobvite.com/xylem-internal/job/oWARafwh no later than 31stof March 2020
For more information regarding the position you are welcome to contact Robert Arvefalk, Learning & Development Manager, +46 70 692 74 83 or Niklas Gudmundsson, Workshop Manager, +46 70941 73 29