MediaMarkt is the Europe's leading consumer electronics and operates in Sweden since 2006. Together with 28 department stores and online channel, MediaMarkt's vision is to become the most preferred electronics retailer in Sweden. Our headquarters in Stockholm - Stocksund, is a service function for our department stores and online business.The Replenishment team is now looking for a new teammate.
Are you a passionate and driven person who thrives for customer happiness, success and growth of business? Are you interested in driving the development of our growth and brands? We are looking for a White Goods Replenishment Specialist with demand planning experience to strengthen our Swedish Replenishment team. This position reports directly to Replenishment Team Leader and is located in Stocksund, Sweden.
Mission of this role is to cooperate with Procurement & Logistics team and define the ordering cycle of the products, plan the need, placement of orders and tracking of orders with the suppliers. Replenishment specialist owns the availability of the responsible product groups with the aim of having right products with right volumes and right distributions among the stores.Key responsibilities.
- Managing the Forecast & Replenishment for White Goods Category
- Managing the Supplier Orders & Forecasting together with Product Managers and responsible for the 4-Eye principle for purchasing amounts
- Responsible for stock distribution to the stores and availability of the goods
- Using Relex Replenishment Tool for Order planning, forecasting and the distribution (Super user of the Relex system)
- Responsible for Following up Open orders and correction of orders based on supplier feedbacks
- Helping stores & logistic team regarding order related questions
We think that you have a university degree or relevant work experience along with demand planning experience. You are systematic and structured with advanced Excel skills. You have a good understanding of demand planning cycles, lead time of productions and logistics. It is meriting if you have experience from Relex System, but not a requirement. You have solid written and verbal skills in Swedish and English. And it is a must that you are a team player.Are you interested?
We offer a full-time and permanent employment, with a six-month trial period initially. Starting date is as soon as agreed. We want your application and CV as soon as possible in English, but no later than 31th of October, 2020. Please note that interviews and selection are ongoing and that the position may be filled before the closing date.Questions and thoughts?
For general questions about the job please contact: Arian Borhanazad