In the autumn of 2006, MediaMarkt came to Sweden when we opened two department stores; today we have 28 department stores and are one of Sweden's largest players in the consumer electronics market. Our headquarters in Stockholm - Stocksund, is a service function for our department stores.What you will do as a Financial Controller
Experience and education
- Responsible for annually & monthly forecast & Budget process.
- Month-end closing process & reporting owner.
- Operational Controlling. (CAPEX, Operate Lease, Balance Sheet & Working Capital)
- Analysis of KPIs and explain and comment on actual results versus historical data for P&L.
- Handle requests from MSH. (Media Saturn Holding)
- Performing ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Close cooperation with Accounting, Real Estate, IT & Marketing departments.
You have a finance university degree, along with 4-5 years' experience as financial controller. You have experience from budget processes, forecasting and reporting as well as presenting conclusions from analyzes. You have a good understanding of balance sheets and the ability to explain the factors that affect our net working capital, in an educational way in order to make it understandable for several functions within the organization. It is meriting if you have experience from the retail industry or similar. You are an experienced user of Excel, Power Point and any BI software. You have solid written and verbal skills in Swedish and English.Are you interested?
We offer a full-time and permanent employment, with a six-month trial period initially. Starting date is as soon as agreed. We want your application as soon as possible in English, but no later than 1st of March, 2020. Please note that interviews and selection are ongoing and that the position may be filled before the closing date.Questions and thoughts?
For questions about the job please contact: Anastasia Papadoukaki, Head of Controlling, firstname.lastname@example.org.