MediaMarkt is the Europe's leading consumer electronics and operates in Sweden since 2006. Together with 28 department stores and online channel, MediaMarkt's vision is to become the most preferred electronics retailer in Sweden. Our headquarters in Stockholm - Stocksund, is a service function for our department stores and online business.The Web team is now looking for a new teammate!
Do you want to be a part of MediaMarkts future growth journey? Do you love to work daily with data and ambitious targets? MediaMarkt is looking for a CRO-specialist with web developing skills. The role is both strategical and operative with a combination of CRO management and hands-on daily tasks within web development and UX-design. This position reports to the Web Manager and is located in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
We believe that teamwork is the key to success. In this role, you will collaborate closely with teams across several departments to enable use of our CRO- and UX-insights. You will be a key member in the Web team which consists of Web Editors, a SEO Editor and a Web Analyst.
Together we strive to create the best multichannel channel experience within the retail business for consumer electronics in SwedenWhat you will do as a CRO-Specialist
- Plan, prioritize and implement hypothesis-based A/B-tests
- Together with the Web Manager and Web Analyst create forecasts and follow up on our KPI:s
- Be the spokesperson for CRO, UX and web development-improvements throughout the organization
- Take a CRO-perspective in campaign and sales activities
- Be the contact person regarding front-end related topics towards Mediamarkts HQ in Germany
- Maintain and develop the data-driven way of working to improve the user experience on mediamarkt.se
- Contribute to work agile with e-com projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher within Web development, UX, Web analytics or 3+ years relevant work experience. You might come from an agency, a pure player, a retailer or even being a founder of your own company.
- UX principles
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics 365. Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Agile Project planning
As a person you are a team player, embracing a structured way of working, always seek to improve yourself and the way you work. You have a holistic overview with a good understanding for the consumer goods industry. You are data driven and eager to dig deep and learn more.Are you interested?
We offer a full-time and permanent employment, with a six-month trial period initially. Starting date is as soon as agreed. We want your application in Swedish or English as soon as possible, but no later than March 15th, 2021. Please note that interviews and selection are ongoing and that the position may be filled before the closing date.Questions and thoughts?
For questions about the job please contact: Elin Kudo, Web Manager, email@example.com