Global company that offer a great career opportunities looking for a Software engineer.
Our client is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. The company was founded on a single brilliant invention and innovation remains at the heart of everything they do.
With more than 3700 patents, they provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and for the future.
Our client is a leading global supplier of products and solutions for heat transfer, separation and fluid handling through their key products - heat exchangers, separators, pumps and valves. They currently play a vital role in areas that are crucial for society, such as energy optimization, environmental protection and food production.About the job
With this position you will become a part of the global Automation Development team, which is responsible for the development of advanced control systems and IoT solutions for all our clients core products.
As their new Software development Engineer you will develop the clients automation systems in an Agile environment throughout the whole product lifecycle. That includes:
Who you are
- SW engineering through breakdown of features, task specification & follow up, programming, testing, documentation, source code management, deployment and issue tracking.
- Working in Sprints as a part of a self-organizing team
- Creating global automation standards for our client through cross-site collaboration
- Contributing to a vibrant workspace where knowledge sharing, delivering as a team and face-to-face interaction are vital components
We are looking for an engineer at bachelor or master level combined with related work experience with following competences and experiences:
What's in it for you?
- University degree (e.g. Embedded Systems / Industrial Automation) (MSc, MEng, BSc, BEng);
- Four or more years of work experience in Software Engineering & Standardizations;
- Experience in Software Development Models & Methods (OOP, S88, UML);
- C++, C# programming knowledge;
- Structured text programming knowledge;
- Experience in PLC and/or Embedded real-time programming. HMI design experience for such systems are also preferred;
- Experience in B&R industrial automation
- Experience in Agile Methods and Tools (SCRUM, DevOps);
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Participate in the development of exciting and technologically advanced products.
The position presents the opportunity to work in a global company, with great career opportunities for the right candidate.Terms and benefits
Start date: Immediately, notice period is taken into account.
Form of employment: Until further notice
Salary: By agreement
We interview on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to your application as soon as possible!About Jobzone:
Jobzone is one of Scandinavias biggest staffing, hiring, and direct recruitment agencies and currently has more than 50 local offices throughout Sweden and Norway. Every one of our offices is equipped with knowledge of their local marketplace, and our focus is you as an employee: Our vision is to create success for individuals and organisations!
You can feel secure in your employment with Jobzone. You get full time employment, insurance och pensions. Of course we have union agreements and are members of The Competence Agencies.
We are always a close by, supporting you. It goes without saying, we want to be the best employer in the business!
As an employee at Jobzone there's a plethora of career opportunities. We work in many industries and large parts of Sweden and Norway - What is your next dream job within Jobzone?