DeLaval is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team in Stockholm!
Do you have a passion for developing and improving the quality of products and services? Great! Now we have an interesting position for you who wants to work in a world-leading company.
Are you the Quality Engineer DeLaval is looking for?Welcome with your application!Purpose, Offer and Benefits
DeLaval provides secure employment conditions and many opportunities to develop both skills and knowledge. You are offered a thorough introduction to the company, DeLaval´s customers and their business model.
Quality performance for DeLaval´s products and services is a highly prioritized area. DeLaval have a long-term strategic goal to significantly reduce their cost of poor quality, which means this role really gives you an opportunity to make a difference for DeLaval´s continuous development.
DeLaval has three core behaviours that impacts on their success; Setting direction, Make things happen and One DeLaval. DeLaval believe that the way they lead and do things over time shapes their company culture, and their culture is a part of setting the stage for the success now and in the future.Your Responsibilities
The role includes that you:
The Bigger Picture
- Provide Process/Quality Engineering support to manufacturing, helping to ensure delivery of highest quality to the customer
- Develop quality control plans for the respective areas
- Lead trouble shooting and root cause analysis activities in relation to non-conformities and quality issues for internal deviations and make sure that the actions (corrective and preventive) are implemented and closed
- Facilitate and coach staff members/teams in the application of problem solving techniques and promote its use and development
- Develop and maintain internal quality system, procedures, work instructions and workmanship standards, support development of production documentation
- Train colleagues in quality methods and tools
- Perform manufacturing process audits
- Initiate and lead product/process improvement efforts (example: reduction of scrap, rework)
The position is located full time in Tumba, StockholmOur Expectations
We are looking for you who have a degree in electronical, mechanical or any other industrial engineering/ technical field. We would like to see that you have 2-3 years of experience in Quality, Engineering or Manufacturing. We think you have knowledge of various quality tools and methodologies such as 8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa Diagram, PFMEA, Control Plans, SPC, Kaizen, 5S, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement & Lean manufacturing. We believe you have Project management skills and a successful track record of leading quality improvement/six sigma projects in manufacturing.
We also think that you have:
- The Ability to read drawings
- Knowledge of / internal auditor of quality management systems, e.g. ISO 9001, IATF16949, VDA 6.3, TQM
- A strong command of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To be successful in this role we believe that you have a high degree of accuracy, initiative, and independence as well as good problem solving skills. We would like to see that you are good in verbal and written communication. You can communicate with ease in both Swedish and English. You appreciate to work with people in an international environment. We would also like to see that you have an ability to complete tasks within specified timelines, have a talent to make things happen and pay strong attention to details as well as a strong decision-making ability.Interested?
We work with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.