Are you passionate about regulatory requirements and have experience from compliance related tasks in product management, product development and/or general product quality management? Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that is the worldwide leader in milking equipment for dairy farmers?
DeLaval is now looking for a Product Compliance Advisor who will be a part of the global Compliance and Quality team and strengthen the compliance competence within the company.The Role
As Product Compliance Advisor your main responsibility will be to support product development and product management to follow the internal compliance related processes, procedures, and guidelines. You will daily interact with internal stakeholders such as Engineers, Project Managers, Product Managers and Sourcing Managers.
This is a challenging and cross-functional role that will enable personal growth and development. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your horizons and contribute to the product compliance fulfillment in a company with an exciting and diverse assortment.
As Product Compliance Advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Make assessments for market regulations and interpret product requirements.
- Occasionally, support the Product Managers in market access applications following internal procedures.
- Support product development and be involved in change projects that involves testing and certification requirements.
- Ensure that the compliance process, procedures, and guidelines are understood, aligned and followed.
- Be prepared to drive and lead initiatives across the organisation related to your area of expertise.
- Participate in teamwork to monitor existing international legislation.
- Monitor that correct and valid product standards are applied on DeLaval products.
As Product Compliance Advisor you report to the Quality and Compliance Director and the position is fulltime and placed at DeLaval’s office in Tumba, Stockholm.Is this you?
We are looking for someone with a University degree within electrical- or mechanical engineering or equivalent. You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in working with product safety and/ or compliance related activities in an industrial company.
It is an advantage if you have experience of conformity assessments work related to CE regulations and experience in coordinating testing/certifications for compliance in relevant fields, such as: machine safety, electrical safety, EMC or radio equipment.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a high level of initiative taking and self-drive. You are self-managed and organized with an ability to work effectively with multi-disciplined international teams. To be successful in the role your communication skills are essential, both verbally and in writing as well as the ability to engage and manage key stakeholders.Do you want to know more?
In this process DeLaval is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. Please apply with your CV in English. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Camilla Jonsson at 08-120 50 430.