Are you looking for a new job opportunity and wants to join a successful and fast-growing international company? Ejendals are looking for a driven and communicative team-player to enter the position as Supply Planning Manager. Does this sounds like the next step for you? Then you are welcome with you application today!Information om uppdraget
Ejendals is a Swedish heritage brand, founded in 1949 by Valfrid Ejendal in Leksand. They are specialised in developing, manufacturing and marketing premium quality safety products that protect both hands and feet and their vision is "zero injuries to hands and feet, for the benefit of the employee, the company and society.". For many years Ejendals have been market-leading in the nordics and have newly expand to new and successful markets all over the world.
To their head office in Leksand Ejendals are now looking for a Supply Planning Manager. You will be part of the Supply Planning-team of five persons, with two colleagues in Sweden and three in Finland. You will also work closely with the Demand Planning-team consisting of two colleagues. You will report directly to the Supply Chain Planning Director.
This position is a direct recruitment, which means that the recruitment process is handled by Academic Work, but you will be employed directly by Ejendals.You are offered
- To be part of a stable, growing and successful company
- Favorable working conditions and the opportunity to grow and develop in the company
- To work with the well-known and high-quality brands TEGERA (gloves) and JALAS (shoes)
The mission for the Supply Planning Manager is to maintain high service performance and product availability towards their customers and at the same time maintain a balanced inventory level.Main tasks and responsibilites:
- Maintain and execute the agreed S&OP demand plan towards both our suppliers and internal manufacturing
- Execute and monitor monthly and weekly production plans, follow up on supplier performance
- Track inventory levels at the distribution centers and allocate product as needed
- Monitor movement of materials through purchasing, storage, production
- Set preferred stock levels and prevent excess inventory
- Identify & suggest actions to improve performance on slow moving & non-performing goods
- Ensure continuous improvement of supply processes to enable a more agile supply chain
Vi söker dig som
To succeed in this role we believe that you are a driven and self-sufficient person with great communications skills and the ability to cooperate with others. Since Ejendals is constantly growing and developing we see that you motivates in a changeable environment and are ready to enter a key-role in the company and to be part of their ongoing journey of change.
We also see that you:
- Are highly skilled in Excel and other core Supply Chain systems such as SAP
- Have strong analytic skills
- Are fluent in both Swedish and English, since you will use both languages in your work regulary
- Have great presentation skills
It is an strong advantage if you:
- Have a relevant university degree (BA, BS, MSc)
- Have relevant working experience
We will put high value to your personality during the recruitment process and you will be evaluated on following behaviorals:
- Problem solver
- Start: As soon as possible, according to agreement
- Contract: Full time
- Location: Leksand with the possibility to partly work remote
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Ejendals that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant, Anna Tuvestad, email@example.com
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.