As we are expanding our Mobile Service in Sweden, we are searching for the right people to be a part of the journey. Joining us as a Mobile Service Technician you will play a key role driving our success in the Borlänge area. We are trusting you to deliver an impeccable service experience to every Tesla customer, at every occasion.You will...
Who are you?
- Meet our customers: As a part of Tesla's Mobile Service, you will meet our customers at their location. Your interaction will contribute greatly to our customers experience and impression of Tesla.
- Service, repair and improve: Carry out basic technical repairs and non-HV diagnostic work without supervision. This includes interior components, maintenance, alert analysis, door handle maintenance and adjustments.
- Support customer education: When meeting our customers, your interaction will include helping them understanding technology and particularities of their Tesla vehicles. To be successful, you will develop a solid knowledge of all Tesla products, Service systems, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate: As a Mobile Service Technician you act with big independency, but always as a part of a team. Your team is always available to support. Working together you will share best practices and develop the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Technically minded: likely you have a technical exam, and for sure bring 2 years of professional experience within vehicle mechanics.
- Customer oriented: you have a background working with close customer contact and a track record of creating great customer experiences.
- A fast learner: You learn fast, think on your feet and adapt well to new environments.
- A problem solver: Facing a challenge, you solve problems independently and creatively.
- A communicator: You thrive in customer interaction and communicate on a high level in all situations. You speak and write English fluently.
- A great driver: You have a valid Driver's License, and a safe driving record
Send us your English written CV.
We welcome you to apply today, note that interviews for the position will be initiated during end of August. Please have patience with us getting back to you on your application.We offer:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to help you achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- The chance to work alongside colleagues in other locations, exchanging best practices and support
- An exciting role within the world's leading sustainable energy transport company, making an impact every day.
Sökord: Mekaniker, Reparatör, Tesla, Fordonstekniker, Bilelektriker, Bil, Verkstad