As Frontend Developer at Nelly.com, you are an important player in building our e-commerce with 119 million visits per year!
We recently renewed our e-commerce platform and are now looking for an experienced Frontend Developer! Are you passionate about innovation through code and want to work with the modern frontend framework Svelte? Then this is the role for you!The Opportunity
- To be a part of one of the largest e-commerce players in the Nordics where you can influence and put your stamp on the shopping experience.
- To keep you updated on the very latest techniques in your profession, such as the Svelte framework.
- An encouraging employer with an open, warm and unpretentious culture focused on both teamwork and personal development.
As a Frontend Developer, at Nelly.com and NLYMAN.com, you will be involved in developing our e-commerce site together with an agile development team. You are expected to constantly challenge our frontend platform and are not afraid to test new technologies or improve old functions. Your daily work will include:
The Team and Work Place
- Produce technical solution proposals and estimate development efforts.
- Collect information on new relevant technologies and coach colleagues.
- Be involved with the decisions regarding technology and architecture.
- Taking business requirements as well as UX and translating it into a robust, fast and responsive implementation.
You will be a part of our Tech team of thirteen people and report directly to CTO Hannes Kaber. You will work, among others, in close collaboration with Backend developers, a System Architect and Product Owner.
Our head office is modern and operationally adapted located in Borås. You will have the opportunity to work remotely but we like to see each other in the office from time to time!
We have recently built a new warehouse of 35,000 square meters near the head office where we streamline our operations.About You
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have previous experience as a Frontend Developer where you have worked with:
- A development environment such as Visual Studio
- Version Management, preferably Git
- Photoshop since some elements of UX will occur in the position
As a person, we believe that you are solution-oriented and curious. You have a great understanding of the customer´s needs, both internal and external. You have great personal drive and adapts quickly and efficiently to new or changed approaches. Like us, you value teamwork and have the ability to inspire your colleagues.LET´S CONNECT
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!